Dr. Kirk Parsley, MD, who served as the Naval Special Warfare’s expert on Sleep Medicine and is certified in hormonal modulation lecturing extensively on sleep, wellness, and hormonal optimization. He is working on a book on sleep optimization, also gave a TEDxReno talk on the subject of sleep called America’s biggest problem.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Sleep and hormones. What’s the connection?
- Do we need “evolutionary medicine”?
- Are sleeping pills really that bad for your health?
- Why people are resistant to the “sleep message”
- Sleep deficit: The performance killer
- Why sleep isn’t a luxury
- How lack of sleep can cause you to gain weight
- Why you can’t “biohack” sleep loss
- The #1 key to getting a good night of sleep
- The best sleep app
- Using sleep tracker apps to help you sleep better
- Healthcare vs disease-care
Connect with Dr. Parsley:
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body while stuck at home due to Covid-19?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working day and night on this brand new FREE 7-Day Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on April 25th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even during the quarantine. The choice is yours.