What makes some people successful beyond what most people think is possible? We think that success–however we may define it–comes easy to those that have it. Like some people were born Too many of us will see someone with a lot of money but never hear the story of how they worked nights and weekends for years while their peers were out having a good time. Or we’ll see someone in great shape, but won’t see the skinny or overweight person they started out as before they made a commitment to exercise and eating right.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A story of how one of my most financially successful clients “made it”
- My personal secret to success
- What to do if you’re struggling in an area of your life
- How our mindset affects how much success we have in any area
- Growth mindset versus Fixed mindset
- How to achieve your goals and succeed
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!