Anxiety is the most common mental illness in America. In this episode, we’ll dive into what experts think cause anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
Is anxiety caused by genetics or our life experiences? I also share my personal struggle with anxiety and how I overcame it.
If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety disorders or panic attacks, then you know how destructive it can be to a person’s life. Please listen to this episode and share.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Genetics versus environment: which contributes more to anxiety?
- Which experience predispose you to anxiety and panic attacks
- Recent research that explains why some people may be hard-wired to handle stress better
- My story of dealing with crippling anxiety and panic attacks
- What neuroplasticity is and why it’s key to overcoming anxiety
- What flow is and how it can help you to overcome stress and anxiety
- How to trigger flow in your life
- How sleep affects anxiety disorders
- What type of exercise is more important to people who suffer anxiety
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!