Every January, Ted likes to reflect on all of the things that he learned in the past year. 2020 was definitely a very different and difficult year for everyone, including him. In this Real Talk Friday episode, Ted shares many valuable lessons to take into 2021. Listen to this episode to learn how to make a difference right where you are and make 2021 your best year yet.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- You cannot always change situations, but you can change … [03:12-08:05]
- The hard lessons that Ted learned in 2020 [08:06-34:54]
- There’s always a way to adapt [09:06-14:44]
- The benefits of working from home [11:11-11:59]
- A wakeup call [14:45-18:54]
- The biopsychosocial perspective [18:55-19:47]
- Mental health is health [19:48-22:42]
- Is social media becoming Too Toxic? [22:42-32:32]
- Chronic loneliness [32:33-34:27]
- What’s the number one thing that you’re going to be focusing on this year [34:55-35:37]
- Ted’s piece of advice [35:37-36:37]
- What’s your takeaway from this episode [36:37-36:51]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Can you Help Me Improve The Legendary Life Podcast & Serve You Better?
I want to ensure my podcast does the best possible job of answering your needs and interests. And that means I need to know more about you. To do that, I’ve created my 2021 Listener Survey.
Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey? When you answer my survey, you will be helping me create content even more interesting and relevant to you.
Your input is important to me. The survey is easy to fill out, and the results are completely anonymous. I can’t tell who said what. And you can finish in less than five minutes.