The realization that you are getting older can come in waves. In society, youthfulness is glorified, and getting older is cast as something to avoid. In this Ted Talk episode, Ted explains how you can still stay healthy and feel your best is important at any age. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Concerned about longevity? Mistakes to avoid [01:26]
- Understanding the Pareto Principle: (The 80/20 Rule) [05:33-06:58]
- What is mental masturbation? [07:13-08:17]
- Secrets to living a longer life [08:18-31:45]
- Why doing something uncomfortable is the key to success [31:46-39:26]
- Personal growth plan [39:27-40:07]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Have you heard me claim that my clients lose 3-5lbs in the 1st week of being in my program?
That’s what I’m offering for a limited time.
First, give us a REVIEW on iTunes
Second, take a screenshot of your review and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then my team will send you our Jumpstart NUTRITION PROTOCOL, which you can follow for 7 days and lose up to 3-5 pounds.
But, hurry up. This offer is limited-time. Take action today and start losing that extra pounds that you gained this year.
And yes, if you’ve given us a review in the past, send us a screenshot and we’ll send you the jump-start protocol.
For more info, go to legendarylifepodcast.com/review