Gary Collins was a special agent for the FDA. Now, he’s a ruthless consumer watchdog—down in the dirt trying to keep the pharmaceutical and medical industries clean and honest, which is quite a monumental task.
In this week’s episode, Gary pulls back the curtain on what the FDA knows that the public doesn’t—information that may be keeping you from having a better health.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to be careful with the doctor you choose
- Why being healthy is a lifestyle–not a diet or “cleanse”
- How traveling the world teaches you about health and nutrition
- Here’s why you should avoid extremes in health & nutrition
- What you need to know about how modern medicine works
- Why our health is our responsibility
- How drug companies manipulate research
- The truth about the drug companies
- Why you should “shop around” for a good doctor
- 3 Questions you should ask your doctor
- Why you need to practice what you preach
- Why health experts and doctors don’t know everything
- The biggest mistake people make about their health
- Why eating right for your genetics is guessing
- Why ketogenic diets aren’t good long term
- Why Gary isn’t a fan of blood testing
Connect with Gary:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!