Film/TV director, entrepreneur and co-founder of the Voice & Exit festival in Austin, TX. With a personal mission to serve planetary human flourishing, Seth is dedicated to creating media and imaginative experiences that expand and push boundaries. Beyond experience design, Seth can be found aggressively climbing trees, diving at Barton Springs pool and competing on American Ninja Warrior.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why Voice and Exit is the “Festival of the Future”
• How transformation begins with the individual
• Why you should question the systems and institutions around you
• Why it’s important to explore all aspects of human potential–mental, physical and spiritual
• How Seth went on American Ninja Warrior
• How fitness is the foundation of your success
• Why protesting doesn’t change anything
• How to manage stress through mediation
• Fitness hacks for your office space
• The ethos behind Voice & Exit
• Why local communities are key to changing the current broken models
• Criticism without a suggested solution is only complaining
• Why your beliefs creates your reality
• You are your own hero and worst enemy
CONNECT WITH SETH:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!