Forget crash diets and rash New Year’s resolutions. Make healthy lifestyle changes you can stick with, based on science. Listen to this 2-part series with Ted Ryce and finally make 2021 your year.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Self-Control and what to do about it [01:27-05:37]
- Is smoking worse than being obese? [05:38-09:03]
- Weight-Loss Outcomes and recent research [11:48-18:52]
- The average weight loss for people on diets [13:05-14:03]
- Is obesity an addiction? [14:25-18:52]
- Success rates of behavior change on vices [17:04-18:42]
- The ultimate guide to lasting behavior change [18:43-28:53]
- 6 steps to change your behavior for good [20:10-28:53]
- Understanding Change [28:53-44:34]
- The 6 Stages of Change Model [29:22-42:32]
- Change: The importance of the process [42:33-44:34]
- The recap of this episode [44:37-47:56]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Have You Heard Me Claim That My Clients Lose 3-5lbs In The 1st Week Of being In My Program?
That’s what I’m offering for a limited time.
First, give us a REVIEW on iTunes
Second, take a screenshot of your review and email it to email@example.com
Then my team will send you our Jumpstart NUTRITION PROTOCOL, which you can follow for 7 days and lose up to 3-5 pounds.
But, hurry up. This offer is limited-time. Take action today and start losing that extra pounds that you gained this year.
And yes, if you’ve given us a review in the past, send us a screenshot and we’ll send you the jump-start protocol.
For more info, go to legendarylifepodcast.com/review