What happens when you put a non-criminal and one of the world’s top experts in personal growth, into one of the toughest prisons in the UK? In 2017, that’s exactly what happened to Peter Sage when, during a civil matter, he was found in contempt of court. What unfolded next, he will share in this inspirational episode. You’ll learn the techniques and insights on how to face any problem in your life from a place of power, not force. Listen now!
Peter Sage is an extraordinaire speaker. Having made his first milestone as a bestselling author with over 100,000 book sales, Peter has only rocketed into the stratosphere of success.
He’s a Renaissance man in the truest sense of the word: Bestselling Author, Award-winning Athlete and Speaker whose deep reservoir of knowledge and experience makes him a much sought after speaker and presenter.
Having personally started over twenty companies across a wide variety of fields, his experience level rivals that of many well-known business moguls.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– The most important lesson you need to learn in life [7:20]
– What “graduation events” in life are and why they’re important [8:00]
– How Peter unexpectedly went to prison for 6 months [8:35]
– What the “pedestal trap” is and how you’re falling for it right now [11:00]
– Why many self-help ‘gurus’ don’t walk their talk [14:30]
– How to stop being a victim and choose your identity intentionally [16:00]
– Why you’re always starring in the movie called “My Life” [20:30]
– Why our lives always have drama, intrigue, challenges, and more (and why that’s a good thing) [21:20]
– How to find the opportunity in every adversity [25:00]
– This one character trait is the key to dealing with tough situations [27:50]
– How to bridge the gap between the hell you’re in now and the heaven that you want to experience [39:00]
– How Peter lost his business and life by going to prison (and how he got it back) [42:50]
– The best piece of advice you’ll ever hear if you’re at rock-bottom [46:15]
– Why you only have two choices with how you approach life [58:35]
– Why the nature of life is NOT to make you happy [1:00:00]
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself in your 40s & 50s?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
And I know there’s so much confusion in the fitness industry that makes you overwhelmed and confused about if you should do Keto or intermittent fasting or a low carb diet. If you need to join Crossfit, HIIT, or a Bootcamp to get back in shape.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.