What if you could discover the hidden patterns that are holding you back?
Using a revolutionary mental optimization program our guest Erin Pheil helps high performers achieve success faster and effortlessly.
In today’s episode, she will explain why we all have blocks to success and how to uncover and remove these hidden blocks so we can finally live the life we are meant to live. Listen now!
Erin Pheil is a highly successful entrepreneur, consultant, and speaker who has discovered the secret to achieving exponential results in life and business for her clients without requiring endless, ongoing coaching. Her revolutionary mental optimization program for high achievers has an unheard of success rate exceeding 95%. Erin is the founder of The MindFix Group, a collaboration between a small number of highly-trained, deeply knowledgeable, passionate mind-experts with a simple purpose: Deliver revolutionary programs that alleviate the self-sabotage our own minds create that hold us all back, and help high performers achieve even more—rapidly and with minimal effort.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Who is Erin Pheil and how she helps entrepreneurs and high performers [05:33-07:16]
- 2 Signs that you really need a life coach [07:50-12:31]
- How to shift your mindset and embrace change [15:25-20:21]
- The psychology of fear [20:33-25:07]
- Do you sabotage your own success? [25:39-33:36]
- The psychology of high and low performers [35:11-38:14]
- What do low achievers need to succeed [39:53-43:40]
Connect with Erin: