(Download The Legendary Life Mobile App For Android)
At the end of a rough day, the rhythmic swooshing of the elliptical, whir of a bike, or patter of feet on the belt of a treadmill might sound like music to your ears—for stress relief, cardio is tops. BUT, there is still a ton of misinformation surrounding cardio. In this episode, I debunk 5 cardio myths and reveal the best way to burn fat and finally achieve the lean body that you’ve always wanted. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why doing more cardio isn’t the ticket to faster weight loss [05:04-10:42]
- Is HIIT is the only cardio worth doing? [10:43-16:23]
- Is it true that doing cardio on an empty stomach torches maximum body fat? [16:24-19:38]
- Why it isn’t important to stay in the “fat burning zone” if your goal is to burn fat [19:40-24:14]
- If you go for a run or a bike ride, you can skip a legs’ strength workout [24:15-29:37]
- Is it true that you can eat what you want if you do enough cardio [29:38-32:33]
- How to effectively lose fat in your 40s and 50s [32:35-34:13]
- A brief recap on this episode [34:18-37:16]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body 3X faster?
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve looked forward to beach season, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and say goodbye to dieting forever, we’re ready to help.
1) Watch our current free on-demand training workshop on the exact process and method we are using to help our clients create a leaner, stronger, and healthier bodies 3X faster than traditional methods that don’t work long-term!
2) Work with me and my team directly in the Legendary Life Program and get started reclaiming your health and creating the body you’ve always wanted right away. Marvel at the testimonials here first then schedule your call.