When everything is going wrong in your life, you should keep in mind that emotions are big fat liars. In this Real Talk Friday episode, host Ted Ryce explains how adversity is often a stepping stone to success and how to bounce back and rebound. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- To take care of others, start by taking care of yourself [02:19-08:39]
- How Ted is struggling right now [08:40-17:48]
- Why struggle is good [17:49-19:27]
- How to rebound when everything goes wrong [19:27-44:28]
- What are you grateful for right now [19:39-28:27]
- Why failure is essential to success [24:45-28:27]
- How to stop paralysis by analysis [30:59-32:10]
- Playing the game of “feel good now” instead of “I feel good when…” [32:11-38:17]
- Engineering your environment for success [38:18-43:00]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body during this pandemic?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working day and night on this brand new FREE 7-Day Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on August 28th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even during the quarantine. The choice is yours.