Chad Waterbury is a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) student at the University of Southern California, the nation’s #1 ranked DPT program. He has a M.S. in neurophysiology and he specializes in building the precise balance of strength, explosive power and mobility in athletes and non-athletes alike. Chad has hundreds of published articles and he’s the author of Huge in a Hurry by Rodale publishing and High Frequency Training 2 (HFT2). Chad has lectured for the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and Perform Better. He lives in Santa Monica, CA.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Build muscle strength, size, and endurance in one workout
- 5 Strength-building strategies that will never die
- How to build muscle fast with High-Frequency Training
- The key to building lean, athletic muscle
- 5 Reasons you need to lift weight
- The key to building your foundation of strength
- Is bodyweight training effective for building muscle
- One weird trick to build your calf muscles
- What it’s like to train Ronda Rousey
Connect with Chad:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Until next time!