If you’re like most people, you had a few more lbs on your frame than you liked and you were more sedentary than you liked. In this episode, we’re going to talk about how to get back on track with your health & fitness goals. So whether this is the first time you’ve fallen off track or your 100th, you’re in the right place. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to get back on track with health and fitness [03:10-29:15]
- Fall off the wagon? [03:33-14:04]
- The Stages of Change [04:20-07:59]
- Smoking Cessation Statistics [08:00-09:59]
- The importance of Self-forgiveness [14:04-22:02]
- How to Deal with Negative Self-Talk [17:00-22:02]
- Troubleshooting [22:21-25:18]
- Making the necessary adjustments [25:18-26:47]
- Getting Back in The Game [26:47-29:16]
- Bonus Tips for Getting You to The Next Level [29:16-43:25]
- How To Supercharge Your Results [29:29-34:32]
- How to find your exercise tribe [34:32-36:00]
- How To Supercharge Your Fitness Goals With Expert [36:01-43:25]
- Recap of this Episode [43:28-44:39]
- And much more…
Can you Help Me Improve The Legendary Life Podcast & Serve You Better?
I want to ensure my podcast does the best possible job of answering your needs and interests. And that means I need to know more about you. To do that, I’ve created my 2021 Listener Survey.
Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey? When you answer my survey, you will be helping me create content even more interesting and relevant to you.
Your input is important to me. The survey is easy to fill out, and the results are completely anonymous. I can’t tell who said what. And you can finish in less than five minutes.