It’s easier than ever to get lost in the day-to-day activities and stresses of the external world. On top of that we have to worry about Covid-19, vaccines, life in a post pandemic world, etc.In this Real Talk Friday, Ted talks about how to reconnect to ourselves and the life that we are meant to live. So, tune in if you want to start your inner work and finally live a fulfilled life this year.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Self-sabotaging and victim behavior [03:14-08:32]
- Realign your behaviors with your true self and purpose [08:34-09:16]
- Overcoming self-imposed limitations [09:18-13:28]
- Self-sabotaging behavior and thoughts [13:28-18:41]
- Events that transformed Ted into a different person [18:41-22:11]
- If you want outer success, do the inner work [22:12-37:26]
- Heal yourself first [22:16-24:11]
- The get uncomfortable challenge [24:11-37:26]
- The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek [37:28-38:01]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Can you Help Me Improve The Legendary Life Podcast & Serve You Better?
I want to ensure my podcast does the best possible job of answering your needs and interests. And that means I need to know more about you. To do that, I’ve created my 2021 Listener Survey.
Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey? When you answer my survey, you will be helping me create content even more interesting and relevant to you.
Your input is important to me. The survey is easy to fill out, and the results are completely anonymous. I can’t tell who said what. And you can finish in less than five minutes.