– We only have 2 weeks more to go with the Kickstarter campaign.
– Also, we have a new FREE 4-Week Workout. Download Now.
Review of the Week:
- Build Your Communication Skills
- Improv Acting
- Attending events, seminars, meet up groups regularly
- Practice EVERYWHERE you go, start conversations with
- Networking is Building Relationships
- Seek to understand before being understood
- Ask questions
- Be an active listener
- Authenticity i.e. Be Yourself
- Know your values
- Be confident in yourself
- Become an interesting person
- Don’t sell
- The only question that’s on people’s mind: “What’s in it for me?”
- Be what Zig Ziglar called an “assistant buyer”
- Look to match what you do with what people need
- Be a connector and introduce people to each other
- Be generous; be a giver
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE TOOLS section and get our VIP content that will help you live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!