In this special 3-episode series, Ted reveals how to “unlock” the 4 hidden keys necessary to transform your body in record time even if you’re in your 40s, 50s or even 60s!
Plus: The 4 biggest diet & exercise myths stopping you from reclaiming your young, attractive, healthy, and energetic body… Once and for all!
I hope you enjoyed the first episode of our 3 episode series.
In the first episode, we talked about the 4 major reasons why men and women over 40 aren’t able to achieve their health and fitness goals.
In this new episode I’m going to reveal the 5 rules you need to follow to start getting results even if you have failed countless times in the past. And if you’re over 40 I bet you failed for decades. LOL
But the good news is that you don’t need to repeat the same mistakes in 2020. You can break this cycle now. Let’s get started.
How to get a Lean, Firm, Fit-Looking Body at Any Age!
The words I want you to focus on in the headline above are “firm” and “fit.”
That’s what we are talking about here today – not just “getting skinny.”
Muscle is what gives a body its shape and definition.
There are lots of people in the world who are technically “skinny” but I refer to them as being “skinny fat.”
The main reason is because typical fad diets are designed to get the weight off as fast as possible so they end up stripping away lots of shapely lean muscle before you ever get the chance to lose the fat and expose it.
The result is soft, saggy bodies.
That’s not what we want for you. We want a lean body featuring shapely muscle and that is firm to the touch. No doughy thighs and soft butt.
But the good news is…
I’ve Been A Leading Fitness Trainer & World-Class Coach For Over 20 Years…
And in case you’re wondering Why Have I Been Able To Help Such A Wide Variety Of Men And Women?
It All Comes Down to What I Call the Five Rules of Body Transformation…
If you have been struggling to get in the best shape of your life what you are about to learn is going to change your life!
By focusing on these five rules you can start to get results even if you have failed countless times in the past.
RULE #1: PRACTICE SMART NUTRITION
- One of the big problems with weight loss gimmicks, scams, supplements, and fad diets is they don’t deliver sustainable results.
- There is one simple question you need to ask yourself to know if what you’re doing is the right approach: “Can I see myself doing this for the rest of my life?”.
- If the answer is “No”, then what you’re doing is a ‘quick fix’ solution and is a waste of your time. It’s just not the right approach for you for the long-term.
- To end this cycle, you need to learn a sustainable system.
- After nearly two decades of research, we clearly see that the more strict a nutrition approach is (cutting out carbs, not eating fruit, banning desserts, etc.) the less likely a person will be able to stick with it for the long-term.
- So, you need to STOP being the person who follows a fad diet to lose a quick 20lbs then gains it back year after year.
- START being the person who does it the RIGHT way, builds lasting habits, and never struggles with their health & fitness again.
RULE #2: TRAIN FOR YOUR AGE & BODY GOALS
To transform your body as you get older, you need a new approach.
- The truth is that the exercises you used in high school will eventually stop working and may even hurt you. You need to stop punishing your body with extreme workouts that leave you exhausted and in pain.
- Time is everything. You need an approach that halves your gym time while doubling your results. I know you’re super busy growing your career and/or business, being a great parent, and working to keep the spark alive in your relationship. Let’s not waste hours at the gym.
- After 40, an effective training program needs to focus on range-of-motion work to prevent injuries and a personalized recovery zone designed to accelerate your recovery and elevate your conditioning.
- Now you know what you MUST follow to sculpt lean muscle after 40 – if nothing has worked for you in the past, this is the information you should know.
RULE #3: FIX YOUR MINDSET, FIX YOUR LIFE
- Most people lose the same 10-20lbs over and over again in a repeating pattern they can’t get out of. They spend $1000’s of dollars on gym memberships, personal training, food, ebooks, and courses. And despite training hard in the gym and doing all of that, they still never see what their body is truly capable of.
- THE TRUTH: No Detox, Cleanse, Intermittent Fasting, Keto, Crossfit, or HIIT workout will fix the underlying problems in your life.
- Aren’t you tired of being stuck in this cycle of when you’re anxious, stressed, frustrated, bored, overwhelmed or unhappy, you turn to destructive behaviors like turning to food, alcohol, watching too much Tv, or shopping, all to escape the truth of your life?
- In other words, you’re using food (and other things) to fix things that food can’t fix. That’s why nutrition and exercise alone are not enough. You MUST be willing to address the reasons you’re numbing yourself in the first place if you want to lose fat and NEVER gain it back ever again.
- Without doing this, you’re going to be one of the 95% of people who lose weight then gain it back again—often repeating this cycle many decades in their life.
- The bottom line here is that if you fix your diet and adjust your training program for your age, but still don’t see long-term results, it is not your diet or fitness program that is holding you back.
- The real problem is your mindset and life choices. And in order to change that you need a mentor. We’ll talk about that in a bit.
So, I hope by now you understand the first 3 body transformation rules that you MUST follow to get the lean young sexy body you’ve always wanted.
In the next episode that will be released tomorrow, I’ll talk about the last 2 BODY TRANSFORMATION RULES that you need to make to final reclaim your health and build the body you deserve.
In the meantime, if you curious about my coaching program, go to legendarylifepodcast.com/coaching to learn more.
Spots are filling out quickly and I can just take a number of clients, so if you feel you’ll be a good fit for my program check out the page today.