How do we find our emotional center during times of chaos? How can we lead right now, and how can we stay positive and productive during a global pandemic? How do we handle the stress, assess opportunities, and plan for later in the year? Listen to the first part of this episode series to find out.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The facts about Corona Virus from CDC & WHO [07:57-26:53]
- What is SARS COV-2 and COVID-19 [09:17-09:48]
- What does the virus look like under the microscope [09:49-10:24]
- What are the symptoms of Coronaviruses [10:26-10:49]
- How SARS COV 2 attacks our body [10:51-11:06]
- How to avoid and destroy the virus [11:11-13:15]
- The right types of masks to use [13:16-16:14]
- COVID-19 declared as Pandemic – what does it mean [16:17-17:36]
- The term used when an animal virus shifts to human [17:37-17:45]
- How to avoid false information [17:47-18:38]
- The origin of COVID-19 [18:38-19:25]
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19 [21:49-23:17]
- Incubation period [22:04-22:43]
- Who are at risks & what are the age bracket [23:18-26:53]
- Why COVID-19 is an opportunity for yourself [26:54-31:49]
- How to step up & control your emotional state [31:49-36:03]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
My team and I decided to do something to help in my own way. I created a Coronavirus Survival Guide with everything you should be focusing on in the next few weeks.
Let’s get started!
As the stoic philosopher Epictetus once said, “the more we value things outside of our control, the less control we have”.
That’s why it critical to focus on the things in our life that we can control.
So, this guide covers the best ways to take care of yourself and your family during this pandemic, and much more.
One challenge of staying in shape while staying inside comes down to movement, and actually STICKING with a routine.
If you don’t have a home gym, how are you supposed to workout when confined to your house?
This is especially challenging if you’re a gym rat and used to a very specific gym routine!
So what’s a rational, level headed person to do in this situation?
Don’t use the excuse that your gym is closed that’s why you can’t exercise.
So you’re stuck inside eh? Here’s the best advice I can give you: treat this as your new normal, and recognize the fact that nutrition is KING!
That means the most important thing you can do to stay in shape during the coronavirus crisis:
Focus on your nutrition!
So, start by planning your meals for the next 7 days. I highly suggest that you plan your meals and also track your food intake every day using a food journal.
Note: Use code Ted20 to save 20%.
Stress Management Guidelines
It’s not enough to be positive. You MUST take action. Either DO something or watch something empowering.
Personal Growth Guidelines
If watching Netflix, check out:
That’s all for now.
Do You Need Help To Create A Leaner, Stronger, And Healthier Body 3X Faster?
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve looked forward to beach season, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and say goodbye to dieting forever, we’re ready to help.
1) Watch our current free on-demand training workshop on the exact process and method we are using to help our clients create a leaner, stronger, and healthier bodies 3X faster than traditional methods that don’t work long-term!
2) Work with me and my team directly in the Legendary Life Program and get started reclaiming your health and creating the body you’ve always wanted right away. Marvel at the testimonials here first then schedule your call.