Mark is an author of dark fiction and a former fighter who is interviewing MMA fighters across the country for his sociological study, Unlocking the Cage.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to supercharge your masculinity through martial arts
- The true meaning behind martial arts
- Fighter x Martial Artist
- Why your kids should practice martial arts
- Gaining Self Confidence and Self Acceptance through Martial Arts
- 3 Ways to lead by example
- How to get a rid of negative people in your life
- Stop complaining and start changing the world
- How to come back strong after loosing
Connect with Mark:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!