STEVEN KOTLER is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning journalist, and co-founder and director of research for the Flow Genome Project. His books include the non-fiction works “Bold,” “The Rise of Superman,” “Abundance,” “A Small Furry Prayer” “West of Jesus,” and the novel “The Angle Quickest for Flight.” His work has been translated into more than 30 languages. His work has been translated in over 30 languages and his articles have appeared in over 80 publications, including The New York Times Magazine, The Atlantic Monthly, Wired, GQ, Outside, Popular Science, Discover and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes “Far Frontiers,” a blog about technology and innovation for Forbes.com and is cofounder of the Rancho de Chihuahua dog sanctuary in Northern New Mexico.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Abundance: The future is better than you think
- How the next five years will revolutionize business
- Window of opportunity now
- Why it’s the best time in history to be an entrepreneur
- Mastering the “hype cycle”
- Switching to a bold mindset
- How to think like a billionaire
- What is flow and why you need to know it
- How “flow” is critical to your success
- What companies like Google and Apple do when they want to take on a big challenge
- Fight boredom and anxiety with flow
- Getting out of your comfort zone: Why it’s hard and you should
- The #1 secret to succeed
- How to discover your purpose in business and life
- You just need to get started
- How to level up your game with crowdfunding and crowdsourcing
Connect with Steven:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!