Chris Brogan is the world’s leading authority on owning the game you most want to win. He is CEO of Owner Media Group, a sought after public speaker, and the New York Times bestselling author of eight books and counting.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why good fitness makes for better entrepreneurial
- The reason why fatties stay fat
- What Chris learned from competing in the Spartan Race
- The best workout you can ever do it
- How to turn your “weirdness” into a business
- Why the “time for average” is over
- How to get started on the path towards your goals
- Why almost every successful person has failed…more than once
- Are you a player or a spectator
- What to focus on in your life right now
Connect with Chris:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!