Steve Sims, founder and expert marketer within the luxury travel circle, has appeared in various press outlets worldwide, been quoted in prestigious publications including the Wall Street Journal and Forbes, and has been invited to speak at Harvard twice.
Steve has appeared in the press and TV in many countries worldwide, been quoted in various publications including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, London’s Sunday Times, and South China Morning Post and has been a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations and let’s not forget he has been invited to speak at Harvard….twice! he is well known for his marketing within the luxury world.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to succeed at being yourself
- Standing out from the crowd
- Think win-win
- Why entrepreneurs need to remain humble
- Why your credibility and reputation is everything
- The top 2 keys to business success
- What’s your plan B? Create your online job security
- How to stand out before, during and after networking
- Is all about communication
- The #1 skill for success
- What’s more important than money
- The surprising connection between business and philanthropy
Connect with Steve:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!