If you’re listening to the podcast for a while you know that Gisele and I are traveling through South East Asia for a while. I’m a big believer that “Travel is the only thing that you buy that makes you richer.” Listen to this episode to discover how taking a big risk and following my dream lead to an incredible journey and the biggest lessons that I’ve learned in the past 9 months that you can benefit from.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Why Ted and Gisele decided to travel to Asia [3:52]
– What happened when Ted and Gisele arrived in Bangkok, Thailand [9:22]
– How everything started to change for them [12:57]
– How one idea can give you the transformation that you need in your life [14:48]
– Why it’s important to find someone who can help you with your transformation [15:23]
– What Ted has learned about health in Asia [19:30]
– The reason why you should have fun in life [22:11]
– What Ted had learned about microbiomes [23:36]
– How meditation can help you [29:54]
– The value and importance of family [41:00]
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life.
Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.