You’ve heard the expression, “You can achieve anything if you work hard enough at it.” It’s certainly true in some pursuits, but in the gym, too much sweat equity is more likely to leave you exhausted, uninspired, and even injured. Today’s guest Brad Thorpe will teach you how to pump up your progress at the gym while reducing blood pressure and preventing injuries. Listen now!
Brad Thorpe is an exercise professional, an expert in isometrics training, an entrepreneur and 15x patent holder in the health, fitness, and human performance space.
He invented the Isophit Strength Trainer, the most versatile isometric strength training device ever developed, capable of restraining all human joint motion.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Why training or exercising smarter is better than training faster and harder [5:00]
– The importance of isometric movements [10:30]
– Brad’s expertise in isometrics and what he does with various companies and individuals [14:06]
– What stability really means and why it’s significant [23:28]
– The risks associated with movement and what to do about it [28:00]
– The relationship between isometrics and hypertension [32:30]
– The effects of dynamic exercise and isometrics training on your body [40:38]
– How to simplify and incorporate isometrics training to your exercise routine [56:13]
Connect with Brad:
Do You Want To Build a Fit, Strong & Pain-Free Body at Home?
If you’d like to try the Isophit for an exclusive Legendary Life listener discount, right now you can save 10% off and get the best isometric strength training system ever developed.
>>Save 10% off the Isophit system for a limited time. (Attention: Use promocode: Ted10)
This is your chance to build a fit, strong, and pain-free body without killing yourself at the gym. Train smart, not hard. Get started today by visiting Isophit.com and get 10% off.