Sabina is originally from Poland, at present based in London UK where she work with various pro and amateur athletes taking care of their Strength and Conditioning. Sabina has trained under numerous worlds top Strength and Conditioning Coaches as well as learned from the best Sports Physiotherapists in the industry. Over the years she has worked with various sports including pro – MMA athletes, BJJ fighters and other top combat sports professionals, top male models, military personnel, rugby, football, golf and polo players, climbers, dancers and endurance athletes.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why you have to know how to do a high intensity interval training
- Not seeing results in the gym? Here are 3 reasons why
- Why building a fitness foundation
- Slow cardio: Great technique or bad advice?
- Top fitness professionals you can learn from in 2015
- Sabina’s top mistakes people make in the gym
- Signs that your workout routine ABSOLUTELY sucks
- The most important physical attribute
- 3 Ways to improve your cardio workouts
- How Sabina got started with training
- How MMA athletes really train
- A sample workout routine
- Exercise: the news you don’t want to hear
- How to maximize 10x your results from exercise
Connect with Sabina:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!