Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron T. Walker, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. 35 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Fear missing an opportunity more than you fear failure
- Empty Goal Syndrome: What to do when your last goal leaves the nest
- Why earning money is not your real purpose (and how to know what is)
- Networking: Building intentional relationships
- Should you under promise or overdeliver to your customers?
- Pay It Forward: Why Generosity Is The Key To Success
- Top 3 Success factors for entrepreneurs
- Why Aaron’s success was one of his biggest failures
- How Mastermind Groups were critical to Aaron’s success
Connect with Aaron:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!