Ryan Michler is a husband, father, Iraqi Combat Veteran, and the Founder of Order of Man.
Growing up without a permanent father figure, Ryan was left to learn how to be a man on his own and with the help of a few strong men in his life.
He believes that most, if not all, of the world’s biggest problems could be solved if males everywhere learned how to be better husbands, fathers, friends, and leaders. He’s on a mission to help all men become the men they were meant to be.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How your relationship with your parents affects you
- The realities of war
- Leadership lessons from war
- Turning adversity into creative growth
- Quit making excuses and start making opportunity
- Why is your story is important
- How to find your passion
- 3 Ways to put money to work for you
- 4 Differences between boys and real men
- “Real” men are disappearing
- 3 Powerful ways to boost your confidence
- Why Ryan started Order of Man
- What happened when Ryan was unexpectedly deployed to Iraq
Connect with Ryan:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!