Thomas Plummer is the author of today’s most innovative and effective techniques in the business of fitness.
Thom has been working in the fitness industry for over 30 years. Though he is not one to brag, he is known as the “Fitness Business Guru!” and throughout hsi years as a road warrior, maverick and leading consultant of the fitness industry, he has seen it all!
His no holding back approach, say it like you mean it leave out all the bullshit approach is what makes him not only one of the best speakers in the industry, but by far the most entertaining.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 7 Common mistakes you’re making right now
- The #1 thing you need to do to never be out of work
- Why coaching is a lost art
- Why you should strive to be a lifelong learner
- How to find a great mentor
- How to survive in a competitive world
- How to figure out what you want in life
- The best way to predict the future is to create it
- Education alone does not make you successful. But, the right…
- How being average will lead to mediocrity
- Which is more important? Doing your best, or being the best…
- Why you MUST know where you’re going in life
- 3 Things you need to know about money
- The secret to happiness? Spend money on experiences, not things
- How Thomas got his start in business
- The best advice Thomas ever received about business
Stages of life by decade:
- 20’s = decade of exploration
- 30’s = find meaning and passion
- 40’s = mastery of your field
- 50’s – 60’s = create wealth
- 60’s – 70’s = giving back
Connect with Thomas:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!