CEO, founder, and architect of The 21 Convention, Anthony Dream Johnson is the leading force behind the world’s first and only “panorama event for life on earth”. He has been featured on WGN Chicago, and in the New York Times #1 best seller The Four Hour Work Week. His stated purpose for the work he does is “the actualization of the ideal man”, a purpose that has led him to found and host The 21 Convention across 3 continents over a 7 year time period.
Since this time Anthony has taken on the operation of The 21 Convention as a full time career, working round the clock on what he has expressed as his “greatest achievement and highest expression of my own happiness”.
In this episode, you”ll learn:
- How to overcome adversity in life
- Resilience lessons from football
- Finding the determination to never give up
- The psychological price of enterpreneurship
- Why preparation is crucial for surviving bad circumstances
- Do real men cry
- Why who you surround yourself with is so important
- The #1 critical skill that can save you a lot of time and trouble
- Vulnerability is a sign of strength, not weakness
- How to remove toxic people from your life
- Why too much humility can hurt your success
- Why Anthony revived the original “Under 21 Convention”
- How Anthony’s divorce affected him personally and professionally
Connect with Anthony:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE TOOLS section and get our VIP content that will help you live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!