Ryan Michler, a Iraqi Combat Veteran and Financial Advisor, is the Founder of Order of Man. Order of Man is a blog and podcast dedicated to helping men develop in eight key areas of their lives: Relationships, Intellect, Leadership, Manly Know-How, Wealth, Fitness, Self-Mastery, and Style.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why there’s no “cookie cutter” approach to success
- Why we’re connected over technology but have trouble connecting in person
- Why you should attend a retreat
- The primary responsibility of a man
- Success secrets from wealthy people
- 3 Ways to beat distractions and stay focused
- What are the four parts of an after action review
- Are you ready for change
- What you need to do ASAP if you’re not happy with your life
- How to upgrade your life
- Being too comfortable can keep you from your happiness
- 7 Things to consider before taking the Crossfit plunge
- Why it’s OK to be an introvert
- 5 Reasons why we don’t eat healthy food
- How to stay on track with your goals
- 3 Ways to commit and stay motivated to working out
- Are you a true leader or just a boss
- 3 Ways to stop eating junk food and drink alcohol
- Why Ryan hasn’t had a drink in 15 years
9 Ways to become a great leader:
1. Stay Focused
2. Become A Better Communicator
3. Take Care of Your Health
4. Check Your Entitlement
5. Serve Others
6. Connect In Person
7. Always Strive To Become Better
8. Fail Forward
9. Always Evaluate Yourself (Know Yourself)
Connect with Ryan:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE GUIDES section and get our VIP content that will help you change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!