Dr. Tami Meraglia is a double board certified physician in Aesthetic Medicine and Integrative & Natural Medicine. Dr. Tami is passionate about creating natural aesthetic results in her patients. Additionally, she can help discover and correct any medical conditions, hormonal deficiencies, or hormonal imbalances that help people feel and look more beautiful and energetic. On today’s episode of Legendary Life, Tami and Ted talk about seven facts that you need to know about hormones and more. Enjoy the show!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why am I always tired?
- The importance of hormones for men and women.
- Traditional doctors aren’t going to know about the nuances of reading hormone panels.
- The benefits of testosterone for men and women.
- Why eating healthy doesn’t guarantee good hormones.
- Hormones levels are the GPS for the direction your body is going in.
- Why your urine is also key to your hormonal health.
Connect with Tami:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE GUIDES section and get our VIP content that will help you change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!