With over 13 years of personal and team training, strength coaching, and nutritional counseling experience, Dr. Joel Seedman works with a wide variety of clientele–from amateur to professional athletes, and from adolescent to elderly individuals.Dr. Seedman takes a holistic approach to training, incorporating the best of neuromuscular physiology, motor learning, exercise physiology, sports nutrition and supplementation, biomechanics, sport psychology, bioenergetics, arthrokinematics, and functional anatomy to aid his clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Maximize results and minimize injury with isometric exercises
- 5 Ways to boost your strength and build muscle
- How to avoid excessive fatigue
- Yielding vs overcoming isometrics
- The best rep range for strength and muscle growth
- The benefits of lifting with your eyes closed
- Body Awareness, Kinesthetic sense & Proprioception
- What Is Post-Activation Potentiation (PAP)
- How to improve kinesthetic awareness
- 3 Ways to build a better mind-muscle connection
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally.
[tweet_box design=”box_12_at” float=”none” author=”Dr. Joel Seedman”]”Feel for the right position, your muscles will give you that feedback if you know how to listen to them.”[/tweet_box]