In this episode, Ted interviews Dr. John Berardi. John is a legend in the health and fitness industry, having written for Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, and Testosterone Nation.
He’s worked with George Saint Pierre, the champion MMA fighter and been to the special training Nike camp to work with professional athletes. Dr. John Berardi is a voice of reason in an industry that is often full of extremism and hype.
John knows it’s difficult to stay committed to your fitness goals when you’re consumed by stress and have a laundry list of unhealthy habits.
In this interview, he will reveal 11 things that no one tells you about eating healthy and losing weight. Listen to this episode to stop sabotaging your attempts to lose weight and live a happier and healthier life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Why we fall into the trap of doing too much at one time (6:20)
– Why we’re too hard on ourselves (9:15)
– How to prevent problems instead of fixing when broken (14:00)
– Why everyone needs a coach (16:40)
– One of the biggest challenge that high-achievers face it (20:45)
– Why there’s no CEO at Precision Nutrition (24:13)
– Why your job is making you fat (30:42)
– Why health isn’t as complicated as you think (36:29)
– Skills vs Knowledge: Which is more important for getting in shape (39:13)
– How to stop self-medicating with food, drugs, and alcohol (41:42)
– How to get the root cause of your stress (48:13)
– How to beat boredom and anxiety to stay in the zone (59:51)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Connect with John:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself this year?
Most people know that exercise, eating well, and quality sleep are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
That’s why we created our brand new training called “How To Burn Fat, Build Muscle And Transform Your Body Forever (Even If You’re 30, 40, or 50)”. This training is packed with everything you need to know to finally create that leaner, fitter, and healthier body that you’ve always wanted.
PLUS: If you stay until the end you get a special bonus: a 7-day body transformation template to drop up to 7 lbs in a week without starving or going crazy.