Dr. Bryan Walsh has been studying human physiology and nutrition for over 25 years and has been educating others in health for 20 of those years. When he isn’t teaching, he spends his time pouring over the latest research and synthesizing his findings into practical information for health practitioners to use with their clients. He has lectured to members of the healthcare industry around the world and consistently receives positive feedback in his seminars and courses.
He currently offers two online educational programs that have received unanimously rave reviews. The first, Fat Is Not Your Fault, uncovers the underlying reasons why you (or your clients) are not losing weight, beyond diet and exercise. The second, Metabolic Fitness, offers online video training in functional biochemistry. Most often described as “the education you always wanted but never received.” Dr. Walsh is best known for his expertise in biochemistry and human physiology and his unparalleled ability to educate on these topics. As such, he has been sought out to consult with multiple companies, academic institutions, and wellness organizations.
He is a licensed, board-certified Naturopathic Doctor and has been seeing patients throughout the U.S. for the past decade. Outside of his professional endeavors, you can find him spending time and having incredible amounts of fun with his wife and five children.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Conventional vs alternative medicine explained (05:33)
- Non-monotonic dose-response relationships and endocrine disruptors (17:47)
- 5 Surprising reasons you’ve hit a weight-loss plateau (21:20)
- 7 Ways to reduce endocrine disrupting chemicals (25:06)
- The gluten-free diet: facts and myths (49:08)
- What are obesogens and how are they affecting you (40:34)
- The two biggest sources of toxic chemicals in your home (25:06)
- 5 Vitamin D myths to stop believing now (47:19)
- How stomach bacteria affects your health (1:02:55)
- Why probiotics aren’t as effective as prebiotics (1:13:44)
Connect with Bryan:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Are you tired of following a fitness routine, eating healthier foods, and not be seeing the weight come off the way you hope? Take my FREE Quiz now and find out how to fix that today.
Until next time!