We all know how to workout properly, right? Get into the gym, lift hard, and do HIIT. Except what happens when we go all-out in the gym and it leaves feeling worse? What happens when your joints are achy, your resting heart rate and blood pressure are high, and you feel like crap? Then it’s time to take a hard look at what we THINK we know about how to workout properly. Listen in to learn how to be health-driven instead of intensity-driven with your exercise regimen.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How you can get burnt out from too much high-intensity training (10:00)
– Why your workouts can make you feel bad (15:47)
– Why your age isn’t the problem with getting in shape or joint aches and pains (16:50)
– What the intensity mindset is and why it’s hurting your results in the gym (17:56)
– Why a “slow metabolism” or “being too old” isn’t to blame for your lack of results (20:03)
– Why if you feel awful from exercise, you’re doing it WRONG (22:11)
– Why too much soreness after a workout is a BAD thing (24:12)
– How balance is crucial when it comes to training (28:35)
– The #1 rule when it comes to a sustainable workout that will help you live a long and healthy life (31:26)
– Why beating yourself up with exercise is a recipe for failure , fatigue, and injury (35:07)
– Why drinking too much coffee or taking pre-workout stimulants is a bad idea (37:10)
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life.
Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.