Throughout your life, there are certain moments that fundamentally change you and your perspective. In this episode, I’ll reveal three moments that changed my whole perspective on life and have helped make me who I am today. Remember, transformation doesn’t just happen. It takes a plan and a support system. Listen to this episode to get inspired to change your perspective and transform your life in 2019.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between a breakthrough and a level up [3:16]
- What Ted’s biggest regret is [9:27]
- How to approach problems properly [12:25]
- How to trigger a transformation in your life [13:05]
- When the new norm loses its power [14:44]
- Break through your threshold [18:43]
- Why you have to push yourself to the next level [22:21]
- How Ted is challenging himself recently and the importance of asking yourself what you need to do differently [25:38]
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life.Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90X, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom.