How can you get out of your “box life” to enter an altered state of mind, really come alive, and explore what you truly want this year? In this special episode my guest Josh Trent, host of the Wellness Force Podcast join me in Thailand to discuss the differences between being selfish and self-serving, how different states and tools from float tanks to plant medicine can help you achieve clarity, and his own path to his ayahasca experience despite being hesitant in the beginning. Listen Now!
Josh Trent is the founder of Wellness Force, a wellness industry influencer, and consultant specializing in health technology. As a top-ranked iTunes podcast host with over 13 years in the health and wellness industry, Josh leads the Wellness Force community in discovering physical and emotional intelligence to help men and women live life well. His work has been featured in major health and wellness publications such as WellnessFX, NASM, and FitTech CES.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ted and Josh’s experience being in Thailand and what their biggest takeaways actually were from all that they’ve seen and done.
- The impact that traveling has had on Ted; especially being around the local people in both Thailand and Vietnam and what he has learned from their culture.
- How experiencing struggles or adversity in a group can really energetically bind us together.
- The rugged, individualism that’s part of the American culture compared to the lifestyles, mindsets, and beliefs of other countries.
- What it was like for Ted to live in Miami and why he personally felt so stuck and out of alignment living and working in that city as a personal trainer.
- Why Ted felt no fear when he left Miami for Asia but then experienced it when he went to Costa Rica for his Rythmia experience.
- How leaving Miami helped Ted find his freedom and live by his mission in life to connect with people.
- His path to Rythmia and why he hesitated to go there at first because he didn’t want to bring back the past.
- Why it’s so important to understand the medical and science side to take plant medicine for your own safety.
- The trauma and abuse he experienced as a child that has impacted his entire life.
- What scares and holds people back from doing real soul searching through inner work, talk therapy, or plant medicine.
- His experience, insight, and advice for those who are considering going to Rythmia.
- The importance of preparing both your body and mind for a state change.
- What thoughts and emotions came up for him during the plant medicine ceremonies at Rythmia.
- Josh’s own experience with Ayahuasca during the plant medicine ceremonies at Rythmia.
- How you can grow on your own terms by taking what resonates with you and leave the rest behind.
- The rise of consciousness that is growing within modern society.
- Why selfishness and truly taking care of yourself can actually be a good thing for you in 2019.
- His stance on the importance of sharing content to express your truth and be authentic online rather than just be fishing for likes and comments.
My Ayahuasca Experience in Costa Rica at Rythmia:
- Ep. 334: How Plant Medicine Can Change Your Life with Gerry Powell
- Ep. 337: Healing From Trauma: Science-Backed Methods to Help You Recover with Jeff Mcnary, Ph.D.
- Ep. 343: Breathing For Life: The Mind-Body Healing Benefits Of Breathwork with Christian Minson
Connect with Josh:
Links Mentioned On Today’s Show:
- Ep. 239: How Technology Is Revolutionizing The Health & Wellness Industry with Josh Trent
- Ep. 162: Breaking Old Habits With Wellness Technology with Josh Trent
- WFR 176 Ted Ryce: How To Deal With Stress & Overwhelm
- WFR 099 Ted Ryce: Eat, Sleep, And Move Your Way To Legendary Health
- WFR 049 Ted Ryce: Your Guide To Live A Legendary Life
- Rythmia Life Advancement Center
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
- Michael Pollan Tried A Series Of Psychedelic Drugs… For Research!
- Joseph Campbell
- You Are The Placebo by Joe Dispenza
- Vipassana Meditation – A Spartan Race For The Mind
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body 3X faster?
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve looked forward to beach season, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and say goodbye to dieting forever, we’re ready to help.
1) Watch our current free on-demand training workshop on the exact process and method we are using to help our clients create a leaner, stronger, and healthier bodies 3X faster than traditional methods that don’t work long-term!
2) Work with me and my team directly in the Legendary Life Program and get started reclaiming your health and creating the body you’ve always wanted right away. Marvel at the testimonials here first then schedule your call.