Your body’s metabolism is often touted as the hidden secret of weight-loss success—a fast one helps you lose weight, and a slower one can work against you. But can shedding pounds actually make your metabolism slow down and turn sluggish? In this episode, Ted will debunk myths about metabolism and also teach you how to boost your metabolism, burn fat, and increase energy. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Can losing weight slow your metabolism? [02:11-12:51]
- Why your metabolism type matters [02:23-09:58]
- Weight loss and Adaptive Thermogenesis [03:53-07:26]
- Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis: 3 Things To know [07:27-09:58]
- The importance of managing your hunger [11:27-12:11]
- Why is it so hard to lose fat and keep it off [12:12-15:01]
- The best ways to lose body fat [15:01-25:11]
- Effects of dieting on resting metabolic rate and implications for weight management [25:24-27:22]
- Keep pounds off for the long run [27:23-30:47]
- Recap of this episode [30:55-36:15]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body while stuck at home due to Covid-19?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working day and night on this brand new FREE 7-Day Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on July 5th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even during the quarantine. The choice is yours.