Kimanzi is a former bread delivery guy turned best-selling author, international speaker and life coach. In the last 8 months he has lost 145 pounds and counting, run a full marathon and ran over 850 miles. His mission is to help people live the incredible life they’re capable of living!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to live your dream life
- Why it’s not diet and exercise – it’s a lifestyle
- Why your mindset is key to success – from getting in shape to building the life you want
- Why taking it one day at a time is the best approach to getting in shape
- Why we all have “failures” and what to do about it
- How he incorporates strength training, Tae Kwon Do and aerobic exercise to get results
- How he got great results with portion control and basic nutrition principles
- Why getting in shape was part of a bigger picture that made him more successful in general
At the end of our lives we all ask, ‘Did I live? Did I love? Did I matter?’. -Brendon Burchard
The original “Biggest Loser Book”
“Born to Run” by Christopher McDougall
Connect with Kimanzie Constable:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Legendary Life Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get automatic updates, or even better, download the new Legendary Life App, now available for both iOSandAndroid! It’s free!
Until next time!