Sean Whalen is a real estate entrepreneur, a pro MMA fighter and all around American Bad Ass. Sean shares his life lessons from an epic meltdown where he lost millions of dollars and went through a devastating divorce. He also shares how he came out the other side a better and more successful man.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 5 revealing signs if you’re cut out for entrepreneurship
- There’s not such thing as failure
- Move out your comfort zone
- How to stop being a victim and start creating your life
- What is growing in your mind garden?
- 3 Valuable ways to invest in yourself
- Your top exercises excuses, busted
- Why do some people try to really want something they don’t really want
- The quickest way to radically improve your life
- What it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur
- How Sean got into MMA
- Why Sean bought a guy a house after he lost an MMA fight
Connect with Sean:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!