Joe Di Bernardo is a former NFL player, Primal Living Coach and father. He’s passionate about helping people reclaim their health through principles of primal nutrition and lifestyle.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to make the most of your life transitions
- The power of adaptability
- How Joe overcame being overweight and got signed to the NFL
- What it’s like to play professional football
- Set your goals and make them happen
- How Joe’s father played a pivotal role in Joe’s success
- How your life changes when you become a dad
- Foods that help you heal
- How Joe got out of pain without drugs or surgery
- Why modern life is killing us
- 4 Ways to boost your sex drive naturally
- How lack of sleep is negatively affecting your children’s health
- 3 Surprising effects of lack of sleep
- 5 Bedtime Hacks: Powerful tips for getting a good night’s sleep
Connect with Joe:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Check out my brand new video training series, where I’ll walk you through the 3-Step formula to lose 7 pounds in 2 weeks (without starvation or insane workouts), you can learn the 7 fat loss strategies that will help you finally create that energetic, lean body you’ve always wanted.
Until next time!