AJ Roberts is a 2-time World Record holder in Powerlifting and entrepreneur who has helped some of the fitness industry’s biggest names build their businesses to very profitable levels. He also has had his up and downs in life and business. Today, he’s a co-host of Barbell Business and a highly sought-after speaker.
In this episode, you will learn:
- 2 Keys to master success
- The power of surrounding yourself with the right people
- Getting into the Samurai Mindset
- How lessons from the weight room translate into business
- The money is in the marketing–not the doing
- How our identity affects our behavior
- 3 Signs it’s time for a major life change
- Success is making progress
- Short Versus Long Term Thinking Business
- Why “overnight success” doesn’t exist
- Has your business stay true to your vision?
- Finding your unique genius
- What AJ learned from spending time with Richard Branson
- Why breaking the world record didn’t make AJ happy
- How being flexible allowed AJ to become one of the world’s strongest men
Connect with AJ:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!