Sam Branson is the founder of Sundog Pictures. He is a social entrepreneur, adventurer and philanthropist. Sam has over six years experience in media, developing and producing stories from around the globe. Sam is passionate about the medium of film and the potential it has for positive impact on the planet.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How challenges can help us learn and growth
- Growth mindset vs Fixed Mindset: The two basics mindsets that shape our life
- How you can achieve any goal by taking small steps
- The importance of teaching life skills to children
- The top skills you need to be successful
- Sam’s thoughts on the power of technology
- Do we live in a global village?
- The power of vulnerability
- Why You Need to Put Your Brain on a Fitness Plan, Too
- How to find your passion
- Why Sam thinks we need more humanity and less technology to fix the world’s problems
- Sam’s success habits
- The power of positive messages
- The lessons Sam learned from The Virgin Strive Challenge in 2014
- Sam’s experience with altitude poisoning
Connect with Sam:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!