What you don’t know about fitness can hurt you—and interfere with your fitness goals. For a safer workout with awesome results, forget everything you think you know about exercise, and listen to this episode to get your fitness facts straight.
- You should train each body part once a week
- Heavy weights build muscle and light weights get you defined
- Bodyweight exercises don’t build muscle like free weights
- You shouldn’t rest more than 1 minute in between sets
- You can crunch your way to six-pack abs
- You don’t have to work your core if you do the big lifts
- You must always train until failure
- HIIT is the best way to train
- You can’t build muscle if you’re “older”
So, if you’re serious about upgrading your health and becoming a high achiever in all aspects of your life, this is the right program for you.
Introducing the CEO Strength Program.
- $297.00 in Bonuses: Quick Exercise Guide, On the Go Workout & Snack Plans
- 24/7 Support by Coaching App to Track Your Progress and Help You Get Faster Results
- New Workout Program Every 4 Weeks
- Meal Plan based on Gourmet Nutrition Book
- Bi-Weekly Online Workshops: Stress Management, Productivity, Sleep, Nutrition, Biohacks, Supplements, Healthy Lifestyle, and Much More
- Accountability: Facebook Private Group and Coaching App
- Everything you need to reach Peak Performance in all aspects of your life
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!