What you don’t know about fitness can hurt you—and interfere with your fitness goals. For a safer workout with awesome results, forget everything you think you know about exercise, and listen to this episode to get your fitness facts straight.
- You should train each body part once a week
- Heavy weights build muscle and light weights get you defined
- Bodyweight exercises don’t build muscle like free weights
- You shouldn’t rest more than 1 minute in between sets
- You can crunch your way to six-pack abs
- You don’t have to work your core if you do the big lifts
- You must always train until failure
- HIIT is the best way to train
- You can’t build muscle if you’re “older”
So, if you’re serious about upgrading your health and becoming a high achiever in all aspects of your life, this is the right program for you.
Introducing the CEO Strength Program.
- $297.00 in Bonuses: Quick Exercise Guide, On the Go Workout & Snack Plans
- 24/7 Support by Coaching App to Track Your Progress and Help You Get Faster Results
- New Workout Program Every 4 Weeks
- Meal Plan based on Gourmet Nutrition Book
- Bi-Weekly Online Workshops: Stress Management, Productivity, Sleep, Nutrition, Biohacks, Supplements, Healthy Lifestyle, and Much More
- Accountability: Facebook Private Group and Coaching App
- Everything you need to reach Peak Performance in all aspects of your life