What you don’t know about fitness can hurt you—and interfere with your fitness goals. For a safer workout with awesome results, forget everything you think you know about exercise, and listen to this episode to get your fitness facts straight.
- You should train each body part once a week
- Heavy weights build muscle and light weights get you defined
- Bodyweight exercises don’t build muscle like free weights
- You shouldn’t rest more than 1 minute in between sets
- You can crunch your way to six-pack abs
- You don’t have to work your core if you do the big lifts
- You must always train until failure
- HIIT is the best way to train
- You can’t build muscle if you’re “older”
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally.
So, if you’re serious about upgrading your health and becoming a high achiever in all aspects of your life, this is the right program for you.
Introducing the CEO Strength Program.
The ULTIMATE Online Program Designed To Help Executives and Busy Professionals To Reach Peak Performance In All Aspects Of Their Lives.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- $297.00 in Bonuses: Quick Exercise Guide, On the Go Workout & Snack Plans
- 24/7 Support by Coaching App to Track Your Progress and Help You Get Faster Results
- New Workout Program Every 4 Weeks
- Meal Plan based on Gourmet Nutrition Book
- Bi-Weekly Online Workshops: Stress Management, Productivity, Sleep, Nutrition, Biohacks, Supplements, Healthy Lifestyle, and Much More
- Accountability: Facebook Private Group and Coaching App
- Everything you need to reach Peak Performance in all aspects of your life
Limited Time Offer: From $197.00 to $97.00
Only 8 Spots Available, Hurry Up!