Dan Pardi is an entrepreneur and researcher whose life’s work is centered on how to facilitate health behaviors in others. He is the developer of Loop Model to Sustain Health Behaviors to help people live a healthy lifestyle in a modern world. He does research with the Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Department at Stanford, and the Departments of Neurology and Endocrinology at Leiden University in the Netherlands. His current research looks at how sleep influences decision making. Dan also works with Naval Special Warfare to help the most elite fighters in the world maintain vigilant performance in both combat and non-combat conditions.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• How to set goals for a healthier life
• How an injury changed Dan’s trajectory
• How modern life is affecting your health
• 5 Steps to change any behavior
• The value of “why”
• How artificial light is ruining your health and life
• How to break a bad habit
• How to overcome frustration
• Why being healthy is a journey, not a sprint
• 3 Ways to motivate yourself to work out
• Why is sleep important
• What is humanOS
• The importance of wearables
• The best fitness tracker you can buy
• How technology is going to help you get back in control of our health
Connect with Dan:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!