Despite being dead for 6 minutes, in a coma for 6 days, breaking 11 bones and being told he may never walk again, Hal Elrod defied the logic of doctors and the temptations to be a victim and is now one of the highest rated keynote speakers in America, Hal is the #1 best-selling author of one of the highest rated books in the world (with over 1,500+ five-star Amazon reviews), The Miracle Morning and creator of The Miracle Morning book series. He is also a Hall of Fame business achiever, ultra-marathon runner (that’s 52 consecutive miles), host of the top-rated Achieve Your Goals podcast, creator of the Best Year Ever [Blueprint] live event, and grateful husband & father of two.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 5 Ways to become more production
- Learn how Hal overcame trauma and tragedy
- Tips to unlock your potential
- 5 Keys to accepting what you can’t change
- How to find opportunities in adversity
- Simple steps to build a successful mindset
- How to create the life you want
- How the five-minute rule changed Hal’s life
- 5 Steps to stop snoozing and get yourself out of bed
- How to hack your sleep to have more energy
- Why you should drink water first thing in the morning
- Learn how Hal doubled his income in two months
Connect with Hal:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!