Mike is a professor of Exercise Science at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA and was previously a professor at the University of Central Missouri, where he taught Exercise Physiology, Personal Training, and Advanced Programming for sports and fitness. Mike’s Ph.D. is in Sport Physiology, and he has been a consultant on sports nutrition to the U.S. Olympic Training Site in Johnson City, TN. Mike has coached numerous powerlifters, weightlifters, bodybuilders, and other individuals in both diet and weight training. Originally from Moscow, Russia, Mike is a competitive powerlifter, bodybuilder, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu grappler.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How long it really takes to transform your body
- 5 Ways to take your fitness routine to the next level
- The biggest myths about weightlifting
- 6 Tips to reach your fitness goal
- How long should you rest between workouts
- How to optimize pre and post workout nutrition
- 5 Common muscle building mistakes
- Bro split routines: What you need to know
- Why proper fitness takes time
- 7 Signs you’re overtraining
- How to lose weight and keep it off
- 5 Reasons you should be eating carbs
- What you need to know before going on a ketogenic diet
Connect with Mike:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!