In 2006, Aaron Marino started a men’s image consulting firm, alpha m. Image Consulting, to help average men with simple common sense advice; aimed to enhance their image, style, grooming, fashion and most importantly their confidence. Aaron has been featured in countless publications, as well as guest appearances on various television and radio programs, both locally, as well as nationally.
Throughout the past 10 years, Aaron has worked with thousands of men from around the world, helping them with their personal style, grooming, fashion, image, wardrobe and even dating. Through his weekly YouTube posts, Aaron covers a host of topics in the area of men’s style, fashion, grooming and even personal responsibility. Aaron has not only expanded his reach with his viral videos but also with a variety of products such as the Alpha M Style System that was featured on the ABC’s Shark Tank.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What really happens behind the scenes of Shark Tank
- 6 Tips for building a brand
- How to handle rejection
- Why Aaron walked away from his Shark Tank deal
- How Aaron built a successful YouTube channel
- 5 Ways to overcome failure and achieve your goals
- The importance of authenticity in business
- Effective ways to use social media
- Why there is no perfect moment to start up a new business
- How exercising can make you a better entrepreneur
- Why flexibility is necessary for entrepreneurs
Connect with Aaron:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!