While some are rejoicing, the 2016 election results have left many people feeling anxious, sad and overwhelmed. As emotional as this process has been there were a few lessons that I will be sharing with you in this episode. Also, you’ll learn why having control over your daily actions is more important, ways you can move forward and why you should not allow this to distract you from the path you’re on. Today, I challenge you to make a positive effect on the world instead of letting the world affect you.
Listen for more on these:
Lessons from the 2016 Election
- Stop trusting mainstream media; nobody thought Trump had a chance at winning
- People place too much importance on the presidency
- People want their biases confirmed
- Trump is better for business
What can you do
- Take care of yourself (especially if you’re feeling down)
- Do something nice for someone else
- Practice empathy
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!