In today’s episode, Ted interviews keynote speaker, author of the best-selling and award-winning book on productivity, The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast, and founder of The Rockin’ Productivity Academy, Jeff Sanders.
Jeff Sanders is a keynote speaker, productivity coach, author of The 5 AM Miracle and The Free-Time Formula, and founder of The Rockin’ Productivity Academy. He is also the host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast, which has been called the one of the hottest productivity podcasts by Inc. Magazine, ranked #1 in Apple Podcasts in the Self-Improvement and Business categories, been nominated for 6 Podcast Awards, and exceeded 8 million downloads.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What’s driving your desire to become productive (06:12)
- Why productivity isn’t about luck but about being intentional (09:58)
- Why do you fall off the productivity wagon (11:00)
- 3 Tips to be more productive (13:39)
- More on Jeff’s Rocking Productivity Academy (25:08)
- The importance of having a community and coach to help you see results (16:31)
- When hacking your life becomes distracting (23:53)
- 5 Ways to build a habit of taking action (30:02)
- What to do when you’re feeling unmotivated (32:42)
- And much more…
- Productivity is about removing not adding— If you are one of those people who keep adding things into your life to make you more productive; the reminder, the tracking devices and the constant “pings” from your notification —you are missing the point. Optimizing your life is supposed to simplify things. After a while, these gadgets become a distraction and you end up spending most of your time focusing on the gadgets and the preparatory steps but then you never take action. Try simplifying things to improve your productivity.
- You have to be fully committed to whatever you are doing —This is the biggest takeaway. If you are not fully committed to what you are doing, it will not work. Getting results take commitment. Find what motivates you and it will become easier to stay committed.
- Get a coach — If you believe you need help with staying motivated or you can’t figure out what goals you need to prioritize, or if you have fitness goals that you’re trying to achieve but you’re having little or no results, it’s time to get a coach. Having a coach will help you get over those obstacles that often causes you to stumble and give up on your goal. If you think you need help with being productive and you’re ready to take your life and productivity to the next level check out Jeff’s Rockin’ Productivity Academy.
Connect with Jeff Sanders:
Do You Need Help To Create A Leaner, Stronger, And Healthier Body 3X Faster?
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve looked forward to beach season, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and say goodbye to dieting forever, we’re ready to help.
1) Watch our current free on-demand training workshop on the exact process and method we are using to help our clients create a leaner, stronger, and healthier bodies 3X faster than traditional methods that don’t work long-term!
2) Work with me and my team directly in the Legendary Life Program and get started reclaiming your health and creating the body you’ve always wanted right away. Marvel at the testimonials here first then schedule your call.